To bail or not to bail

To bail or not to bail
Tube+220lbs+15ft of air=big splash!!!!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

High road confusion

When a person takes the high road in any given situation, others think one of two things. One, he is commended and admired for "rising above". Or, they think he is weak, or a pussy, and can walk all over him. It depends on the person, he may be either or. So let me set the story straight in regards to myself. In my life, I am trying to take the high road. That is my choice, because that is the person I choose to be. Notice I said CHOOSE? Do not be mistaken. I am neither weak nor a pussy. I will bend on a great many things, because I am seeing the big picture, my future, and am working towards that goal always. But I WILL NOT BE WALKED ON, BROKEN, OR DISRESPECTED!!!!!!!! If you push too far, you will come to find that I am not someone to be taken advantage of. When I am done being nice, and accomadating, and civil, you will find a very determined, strong, and stubborn man in front of you. And let me clear that up for you. That doesn't mean I will snap and beat the crap out of someone. I will fight if I have to, but there are other ways to 'fight', so to speak. So from here on in, do not push me too far, do not underestimate me. I am my own person, and not your doormat. Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment